Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day to Day January recap...

I have been slacking and busy so I haven't gotten to post much lately, I'm going to try and update you on what has been happening. Here goes....

Monday January 16th...
You went to Nan's for the day while Mom and Daddy worked. We hung out and watched Castle and got you ready for bed. You are starting to sing with mommy when I'm putting you to bed. We sing I am a Child of God and Families are Forever. It is really cute.
Grandma Hendrix says that when you are 16 and trying out for American Idol you can tell them you started singing when you were 5 months old.

Tuesday January 17th...
We hung out for the day and cleaned the house and did laundry and stayed in our PJs all day. You played with Daddy while mom went to Young Women's and ice skated, which I haven't done in years!!




Wednesday January 18th...
Today Mommy had to work and you went to Nan's again. You were soooo good for her. The older you get the better you get. Your not as fussy and your play on your back a lot more and talk to everyone. You love men... you love it when both your grandpa's talk and your uncles too. You also really like kids. Almost any little kid can make you laugh just but smiling at your and talking to you. You Love your cousins Kelich and Kinsley especially...Probably because they are really silly!
We hung out and watched American Idol while Daddy went to play basketball. You were just chilling on my lap for most of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment