One year ago today we announced to the families that we were pregnant! My family was playing pictionary with the doll that you draw on. I will try and post a picture of the drawing if I can remember. I took a turn and started drawing a diaper on the doll and a little baby face and your aunts and uncles started guessing things at first and then there eyes got big and they figured it out. Your Uncle Chase kept telling me to press the button to pick the category and start the timer, I just told him that I already new what I needed to draw and he was confused. It was pretty funny. Great-Grandma Young was trying so hard to figure out what the category was and not really paying attention. She kept yelling out "what is the category" I finally said I don't know what the category is and it doesn't matter. I finally wrote on one of the additional blocks with the game. "I'm having a..." Your uncle Jordan was the first to finally say something out loud and then Grandma's eyes got really big and she started jumping up and down and hugged me and your Dad forever and it was so cute!! It was fun to surprise everyone that way!
Your Dad's family we told while we were discussing having a big family picture done of everyone. I slyly mentioned that we would probably need to at least wait until September to take a more up-to-date picture and it didn't take long for Grandma and Grandpa Charlton to figure out why. Everyone is soooo excited for you to come because Mommy and Daddy have waited a very, very long time for you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment