Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day to Day January 31st....

You had a rough night last night. We put you to bed about 10:00 and you woke up at 11:30 or so crying so Mommy went in and picked you up and rocked with you and then you woke up about 1:30 for your bottle and then it seemed like every hour after that you were up. You woke up hungry again at about 6:45 so Daddy got up with you then. You went back to sleep and slept until 9:00. The last few nights you have decided to move around in your crib a lot. I have found you side ways and completely turned around. I caught you the other night talking to yourself right after I put you to bed and when I went in to check on you, you had moved yourself over to pull your burp cloth down and were playing with it. I said what are you doing and you just looked up at me with the biggest grin it was pretty cute!

Mommy went for her hair appointment while Daddy played with you and then we went into town to run some errands and you slept most of the time then got hungry so we came home and fed you. You rolled over onto your belly and then back onto your back. You did it all by yourself. It won't be long before you figure out how to get around by rolling then crawling!

Daddy made you some apple sauce with his Magic Bullet food processor. You loved it. I caught you on video. You were so cute. You even made your little rolling 'r' little giggle while I was recording you. :)




Daddy put you on his shoulders to play today you liked to grab onto his head and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment