So for Halloween we spent the day making Caramel Apple Oatmeal cookies to take to Aunt Katie's house for dinner. We left the house after Daddy got home from work and went to visit G&G Charlton and G&G Hendrix came to see you in your costume as well. We dressed you up as a little flower and I was the gardener. It was pretty cute. G&G Hendrix suggested your Daddy go as the Fertilizer ;) ha ha ha! It was really cute! We also went to the Ward Halloween party!


OH OH MAJOR SIDE NOTE!!!
We put you in your own room in your CRIB!!! On Saturday night and you did awesome! Mommy not so much... but I did sleep so that was good. I thought about sleeping on the floor in the room with you but I held back. You've slept there for 3 nights now and have done amazing. You sleep between 4-5 hours at a time and wake up for a bottle and go right back to sleep for at least 3 hours. We can't complain :)
No comments:
Post a Comment