Monday, November 21, 2011

Day to Day entry November 21st...

Friday we had a chill day because it was snowing most of the day. It was a good day you were a little bit fussy but not to bad. Daddy decided to move the TV downstairs so we could utilize the whole house. It is a little weird because it is so quiet upstairs but it is nice to have a little family room downstairs and I can spend time with him while I try and get caught up with your scrapbook from birth until now...which means yes I'm officially 3 months behind. You were officially 3 months old on Saturday. Time has flown by it seems like only a few days ago that I was pregnant with you kicking inside of me. Saturday we went and celebrated your Dad's 40th birthday at Red Lobster the whole family was there that could be. It was really nice. I tried to keep it a surprise but your cousins Kelich and Kinsley gave it away :) Kelich said your going to dinner with my mom and dad to Red Lobster tonight aren't you. Daddy had no idea until then, Kinsley said happy birthday and Daddy said not until Tuesday and she said nope it's today. So Daddy new something was going on. Ha Ha Ha. I tried.
Sunday we went to church and Mommy taught her lesson in YWs while Daddy watched you. Then we just hung out while you were being really fussy fighting sleep. We are going to try and get you to nap during the day more. You take 10-20 min power naps and they are just not cutting it.
Today Mommy had a birthday party to go to for a coworker so we went to visit all Mommy's friends at work. You were pretty good and everybody thought you were the cutest thing ever!! Which of course you are. :)
P.S. Tucker shook off in front of you and you happened to be watching and you let out the cutest biggest giggle so far. To bad Tucker can't do that on Que! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment