Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day to Day entry November 16th...

So we went to visit your great grandma Young today. You have had a few days of being really fussy and wanting to be held all the time. Dad and I have been trying to figure out what has changed. Any other mom that I talk to has told me the same thing, she is a baby and she is just at that age. I hope you get through this "age" soon. You have your moments of being really sweet and then really ornery. You just don't want to miss anything so you fight sleeping during the day so by 5pm you are pretty fussy unless we are holding you. Great Grandma was really good with you she said she would spoil you to much if she had you everyday because she wouldn't ever put you down. You love your Great Grandma. She had you smiling and acting so cute.









Grandma did your hair to :) So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment