Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day to Day entry October 22nd..

We went on a trip with your Great Grandparents, Uncle Blake and Aunt Lorrie and your Uncle Jordan to Burley, Idaho. This has been a tradition for our family since before I (your mom) was born. They go golfing and just relax. It was fun. You did really well in the hotel room. You slept from 11pm to almost 5pm it was awesome!! You would get fussy every time Uncle Blake would hold you. The second he would hand you back to me you would calm right down. Blake really felt bad. I told him you just didn't know his smell. The joke of the trip was that he stunk after that.




You spent time with your Great Grandma Young, she insisted on giving mommy and daddy a break. It was very sweet. She called about the time you should be getting hungry and asked where the formula was, I could hear your hungry cry in the background. I felt so bad. Your little cries tug on my heartstrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment