Miss Kennadee has been great today we have been chilling at home and went to visit Paula or Nana as she said for us to call her. You have been sleeping off and on today. You have been really happy today as well, smiling a lot and you love being bounced on our bed. You are still on every 3 hour eating schedule. Last night you slept from 11 to almost 5 it was a really good night for you. Once morning started to come you started squirming in your swaddler. You grunt and growl when you don't want to do something, you didn't like your arms being held down anymore. The second I unwrapped you, it was happy time. You love being held up above our heads in the air. You are starting to act like you want to giggle. I will post any cute stories day to day as they happen. :) One thing I took a video of you in your happy place. You love your changing pad you get so happy. Oh and you always give the biggest grin right before you fall asleep it's adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment