Thursday, March 8, 2012

Phoenix trip 2012...

Thursday February 23rd
Leisa has a great piano at her house and you loved playing it with Daddy. We are wanting to get a piano so Mommy can play again and maybe someday you can learn to play.






You were getting pretty tired since you had been up since 3am and not really had a good nap so I took you outside on the trampoline to try and bounce and put you to sleep. You were sitting up between Mommies legs talking to me when you got distracted by the chicken strolling underneath us and you couldn't see it. It was pretty funny.



We hung out at the house for the rest of the day and messed around. We were all pretty tired from the early flight so it was nice to just relax.

Went for a long walk outside in your new umbrella stroller with all the girls. You loved it and fell asleep for part of it. You and Kyler just hung out and looked around. It was really cute to just see little baby pajama feet sticking straight out kicking the whole time we walked.

When you were upset the best way to calm you down was to put you in your stroller and go for a long walk!

Friday February 24....

The girls went to a resort for Friday night to relax and play. We went to a movie "This Means War.." It was a really cute movie! I love Reese Witherspoon I just think she is gorgeous! Leisa and I enjoyed some Sushi and the other girls grabbed dinner at other places nearby and we enjoyed our dinner outside on the patio! We went back to the resort and just vegged out, had chips and salsa and watched "Mama Mia" I love that show. I have to say though the Peirce Brosnon crackes me up everytime I see him sing though!!! ;)

Saturday February 25....

Today we slept in and then went to the pool to hang out most of the mid morning afternoon. Daddy came with you and we swam and you took a nap. You were so cute! You loved the pool I will have to post more pictures of you actually swimming when I can get them off the camera.
I found you some cute sunglasses and a hat to keep you out of the sun you loved them both :)

Stylin' Chicka!


Your cousin Noah loved pushing around in the stroller.


Chillin' with Mom


Snuggling with Dad


Hangin' with Aunt Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment