Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Day to Day December 27th....
A year ago today I found out I was pregnant with you.... One of the happiest moments of my life!! I cried and freaked out, I was so happy I was running around the house jumping up and down. Your Daddy was out snowplowing so I tried to call him but he didn't answer. I called your Grandma and told her she was super excited. I went to work and ended up taking 3 pregnancy test through out the day to make sure it was real. I stopped on the way home from work and bought some stuff to hint to your Daddy that you were coming. I put some "Dad's Rootbeer" Baby Ruth candy bars, baby lotion and the pregnancy test in a basket. Daddy got home around 3am the next morning and I couldn't sleep I was so excited to see his reaction to the great news. He knew something was up because I was wide awake and standing in the kitchen when he got home. He walked right past the basket at first on the coffee table. I pointed it out to him. He said that he thought it was a baby shower gift I was going to give to someone. I said nope it's for you. He looked at it very curiously and then found the pregnancy test. He was so excited he just looked at me and said really?!?! Mommy started to cry and we hugged and Daddy got a little teary eyed as well :) Wonderful news!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment